On Wednesday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 10 in the world) faces Nuno Borges (No. 85) in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC.
Rune has -450 odds to earn a spot in the quarterfinals over Borges (+350).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 2:38 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Nuno Borges vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, March 1
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Borges vs. Rune Matchup Performance & Stats
- Borges is 9-5 on hard courts over the past year.
- Borges has won 80.2% of his service games on hard courts and 19.0% of his return games over the past 12 months.
- Borges has converted 29 of 71 break points on hard courts (40.8%) over the past 12 months and is 204th in break points won.
- In his most recent tournament, the Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com, Borges lost in the round of 16 to No. 33-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic, 3-6, 5-7 on February 15.
- Rune has come out on top in two tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, putting up a 34-13 record on that surface.
- Rune has finished 471-for-547 in service games on hard courts (86.1% winning percentage), and 131-for-557 in return games (23.5%).
- On hard courts Rune is 124th in break point winning percentage (42.2%) after going 117-for-277.
- In his most recent tournament (the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament) on February 16, Rune matched up with Gijs Brouwer in the round of 16 and was taken down 4-6, 0-4.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.