The Chicago Bulls (28-34) are 6.5-point favorites against the Detroit Pistons (15-47) on March 1, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The Pistons are sputtering right now, having lost five in a row and going 2-8 during their past 10 games. The matchup has a 223 point total.
Bulls Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 1
Bulls: Goran Dragic: Out (Knee), Javonte Green: Out (Knee)
Pistons: Bojan Bogdanovic: Probable (Achilles), Nerlens Noel: Out (Not With Team), Isaiah Stewart: Out (Hip), Cade Cunningham: Out (Shin), Isaiah Livers: Doubtful (Ankle), Jalen Duren: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|113.0 (20th)||Points Scored||111.7 (27th)|
|112.3 (10th)||Points Allowed||119.2 (29th)|
|42.9 (19th)||Rebounds||42.5 (21st)|
|8.5 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||11.0 (11th)|
|10.3 (30th)||3pt Made||11.6 (17th)|
|24.2 (21st)||Assists||22.8 (26th)|
|13.2 (10th)||Turnovers||14.3 (24th)|
Best Betting Site For Bulls vs Pistons
Bulls Key Players
Pistons Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||27||11.4||6.6||0.6||0.5||0.7||0.3|
- Against the spread, the Bulls are 31-31-0 this season.
- Chicago is 5-2 as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 24 Bulls games (out of 62) that went over the total this year.
- Chicago’s games have had more than 223 points scored on 35 occasions this season.
- Bulls games average 225.2 total points per game this season, 2.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Pistons have 27 wins in 62 games against the spread this season.
- Detroit has an ATS record of 20-19-2 as a 6.5-point underdog or more.
- The Pistons have seen 31 of their 62 games go over the point total.
- Detroit’s games have finished with over 223 points scored 39 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Pistons games this year (223) is 8.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.