In a match slated for Tuesday, Hubert Hurkacz (No. 11 in rankings) will take on Alexander Shevchenko (No. 119) in the Round of 32 of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Hurkacz is the favorite against Shevchenko in this match, with -950 odds compared to the underdog’s +625 in the Round of 32.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 10:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Alexander Shevchenko vs. Hubert Hurkacz: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, February 28
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Shevchenko vs. Hurkacz Matchup Performance & Stats
- In seven hard-court tournaments over the past 12 months, Shevchenko is 6-7 in matches.
- On hard courts over the past year, Shevchenko has won 63.4% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games.
- Shevchenko is 336th in break points won on hard courts over the past 12 months, converting five of 12 (41.7%).
- In his previous tournament, the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Shevchenko lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 176-ranked Otto Virtanen, 4-6, 4-6 on February 18.
- Hurkacz has gone 27-13 in 14 tournaments on hard courts over the past year, and he has won one title.
- Hurkacz has 502 wins in 577 service games on hard courts (87%), and 105 wins in 565 return games (18.6%).
- Hurkacz has won 34.7% of break points on hard courts (86 out of 248) which ranks 144th.
- Hurkacz secured the title in the Open 13 Provence, his last tournament, emerging victorious over No. 60-ranked Benjamin Bonzi (6-3, 7-6) in the final on February 26.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.