In the Round of 16 of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships on Wednesday, Felix Auger-Aliassime (ranked No. 9) meets Lorenzo Sonego (No. 67).
Auger-Aliassime has -320 odds to win this match against Sonego (+255).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 6:36 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, March 1
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Sonego vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup Performance & Stats
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Sonego has won one tournament, and his match record is 15-16.
- Sonego has won 82.5% of his service games on hard courts and 17.2% of his return games over the past 12 months.
- On hard courts over the past year, Sonego has converted 51 of 117 break points (43.6%).
- Sonego was defeated by Andy Murray (6-4, 1-6, 6-7) on February 20 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Qatar ExxonMobil Open.
- Auger-Aliassime has put up a 30-12 record on hard courts over the past 12 months, claiming three tournament victories.
- On hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has an 86.0% winning percentage in service games and a 22.7% winning percentage in return games.
- Auger-Aliassime’s 102 break points won on 273 total break points on hard courts so far this year (37.4% winning percentage) ranks 133rd.
- In the semifinal of his most recent tournament (the Qatar ExxonMobil Open) on February 24, Auger-Aliassime was taken down by No. 8-ranked Daniil Medvedev 4-6, 6-7.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.