The global muscle stimulation devices industry size is expected to be worth US$ 720.4 million in 2023. The industry is expected to be worth US$ 996.7 million by 2033 securing a CAGR of 3.3% from 2023 to 2033.
Muscle stimulation devices are in high demand due to growing awareness of health and an increase in fitness and sports engagement. These gadgets provide an additional way to develop muscle strength, resilience, and healing, making them desirable to fitness buffs and athletes looking to better their performance.
Request A Report Sample To Gain Comprehensive Insights! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1140
There is a great need for rehabilitation and therapeutic exercise as the world’s population ages. These instruments are critical for muscle re-education, treatment of pain, and post-surgery recuperation. They also help in meeting the medical needs of an aging population.
Muscle stimulation devices are becoming user-friendly, lightweight, and wearable as technology advances. These advancements broaden the industry’s reach, making it available to a large client base.
Muscle stimulation devices are becoming widely used in medical settings to treat illnesses involving muscle atrophy, neurological problems, and chronic pain. This medical acceptance is propelling the industry forward.
The need to ensure the security and effectiveness of muscle stimulation devices has been recognized by regulatory agencies. The creation of defined criteria and standards provides customers and medical personnel with trust, boosting market growth.
The aging population in Japan is dramatically increasing the demand for muscle stimulation devices, notably in the setting of therapeutic and physical therapy to fulfill pain relief demands among senior citizens.
- The market for muscle stimulation devices expanded at a 3.8% CAGR from 2018 to 2022.
- The market in the United States is expected to account for 82.4% of the market revenue in North America in 2023.
- The market in the United Kingdom is anticipated to account for 18.6% of the market in Europe in 2023.
- The market in China is anticipated to account for 33% of Asia Pacific revenue in 2023.
“The business is expected to be driven by the increased popularity of combination therapy using IFT physiotherapy and muscle stimulation equipment. These combined treatment procedures are likely to be employed to address lower back and joint pain over the upcoming years,” says FMI’s analyst.
Our Analyst Is Available To Help You With Any Inquiries Reach Out Anytime! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1140
A substantial number of enterprises are working right now to launch novel technologies to meet the extensive unfulfilled medical requirements in the muscle stimulation devices industry. A few other foremost businesses plan on broadening their geographic footprint by developing more outlets throughout the globe.
- In October 2022, Medtronic launched the Medtronic Neurovascular Co-Lab Platform to speed innovation in stroke therapy. The Neurovascular Co-Lab System fosters cooperation and linkages among entrepreneurs, clinicians, and entities, to improve stroke management and access for patients globally.
- In July 2021, Neurolief, an Israeli neuromodulation firm, and NeuroFront, a clinical-stage biotech enterprise, disclosed a unique licensing contract for NeuroFront. It is to create and commercialize Relivion, non-invasive medical equipment for the management of migraine and depressive disorders, in China and South Korea.
For More Information, Query or Customization of report – Visit! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1140
Segmentation Analysis of the Muscle Stimulation Devices Market:
By Product Type:
- Neuromuscular Electric Stimulator (NMES)
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator (TENS)
- Interferential (If)
- Burst Mode Alternating Current
- Pain Management
- Neurological & Movement Disorder Management
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Management
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- Sports Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Purchase this Report! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1140
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube