Position: Label & Content Support
Location: Hull/Remote (UK)
Type: Full Time
Do you love Dance and Electronic Music? Do you want to work in the music industry with some of the best labels and artists in the world? If so, you might be the perfect fit for LabelWorx.
We are looking for a Label & Content Support person to join our amazing team of passionate and hard-working music enthusiasts. You will help us provide the best service to our clients, which comprise of more than 14000 record labels and artists from 144 countries.
LabelWorx is the world’s leading Dance music distributor, founded in 2007 with a vision to simplify success and amplify Dance music globally. We celebrate the culture and talent of our industry and we are always looking for new ways to grow and innovate.
- Working within the content support team, your main duties will be supporting record labels both in terms of using the LabelWorx system and helping implement release strategies, alongside performing day-to-day operational tasks.
- A keen interest and deep understanding of the dance music industry is a must, along with a personable and empathetic approach to communication both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role working with a distributor or record label
- Strong music industry connections
- Day to day support for LabelWorx roster of record labels
- Working with record labels to realize promotional opportunities
- Managing customer service queries via telephone, Zendesk & Google Hangouts
- Managing Artist Contracts and assisting with label management services where required
- Assisting with the management of label onboardings
- Data entry for contracts, Licensor details, metadata, etc
- General administration and managing the daily logistics of release distribution – Supporting & training labels in their use of the LabelWorx system (LMS
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key LabelWorx client
- Feeding back to management on issues clients are facing
Essential skills to include
- Interested in the Dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies
- Organized: You are a multitasker where time management and prioritization are second nature. You meet deadlines and your attention to detail is second to none.
- Reliable: With remote working a possibility, you need to be trusted to get the job done and work professionally without supervision.
- Socially Aware: You will be in tune with dance music culture, being able to spot and capitalize on upcoming trends.
- Data Driven: You will be able to analyze data and generate concise reports to upper management.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Technological: You must be competent and efficient at using basic IT systems such as MS Office with a focus on Excel.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience using project management tools
To apply, please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.