Reports to Publisher
Department Children’s Editorial
Location Remote work-from-home
Salary Description Competitive salary
AMEET is looking for a schedule-oriented and solutions-based Project Manager/Planner to join their LEGO® Books imprint which publishes innovative, playful reading experiences that captures the LEGO® spirit in print, digital, and audio.
- Reporting to the Publisher, this role will be responsible for the implementation of annual title lists in Asana, as well as updating subsequent changes
- Creating book schedules for a variety of novelty, activity, and fiction formats—taking into account sales final files and launch dates, production deadlines, various creative department development timelines, and licensor schedules/milestones
- Updating and managing book schedules from start to finish
- Proactively collaborating with multiple departments (art, editorial, production, licensing, sales, custom, text and layout) to chase/keep projects on schedule
- Act as the key stakeholder for Asana tasked with setting up/updating book data and progress status
- Create/distribute agendas/minutes for and chair/lead Production, Operation, and Programme meetings
- Sending out Change Memos to staff and the LEGO® publishing team
- Streamlining book creation processes and efficiencies
- Traveling to Poland (and potentially Denmark) as needed for key meetings
Knowledge, qualifications and experience
- 3+ years project management/scheduling experience
- Excellent English and Polish communication skills
- Ability to proactively think creatively to problem-solve date conflicts between departments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to calmly multi-task and juggle multiple needs/requests in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail while working on multiple deadlines
- Passion for books!
For over 30 years AMEET has published books that inspire young readers and fire their imaginations and creativity. With offices in Poland and Germany, we also have creative and sales hubs in the US and UK. AMEET is the LEGO Group’s partner for LEGO® Books, launched in 2019, which includes a publishing programme spanning novelty books and digital picture books for the youngest readers to middle grade fiction, activity books, audio originals, and illustrated nonfiction for adults. We have an international sales team that sells to over 50 countries and are proud to publish some of the world’s most beloved brands.
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org