The Sacramento Kings (8-4) hope to build on a three-game road winning run when visiting the New Orleans Pelicans (6-7) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
The Kings are just a 1-point favorite when they and the Pelicans play in a game expected to be a tight one. The game features a point total of 237.5.
Kings vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
- Spread: Sacramento -1
- Total: 237.5
- Moneyline: Sacramento -115, New Orleans -106
Kings at Pelicans odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (+ 1)
- Pick OU:
Pelicans 116 – Kings 113
- Sacramento has been the favorite in eight games this season and has come away with the win five times (62.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Sacramento has come away with a win four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -115 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Sacramento has an implied victory probability of 53.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- New Orleans has put together a 4-5 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.4% of those games).
- New Orleans has gone 4-5 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -106 or longer (44.4%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives New Orleans a 51.5% chance to win.
- The Kings score only 1.4 more points per game (117.0) than the Pelicans give up (115.6).
- When Sacramento puts up more than 115.6 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- New Orleans has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 114.4 points.
- Sacramento has an ATS record of 3-1 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 112.1 points.
- The Kings are the league’s ninth-ranked scoring team (117.0 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the rank 21st in points per game (115.6) in NBA play.
- New Orleans is the NBA’s 18th-ranked offense (112.1 PPG), while Sacramento is the 19th-ranked defense (114.4).
- The Kings have totaled a total of 31 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.6 per game), while the Pelicans have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 46 total points, 3.5 per game).
- Sacramento’s average implied point total this season is 2.6 fewer points than its implied total in Monday’s game (117.4 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- This season, Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) seven times.
- The average implied point total on the season for New Orleans (114.8) is 3.2 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (118).